WHAT WE DO
Through a contractual agreement which is known as “co-employment”, Workforce Business Services provides construction companies with one central source for workers’ compensation, health benefits, unemployment, tax and payroll administration. This agreement allows you, the business owner, to devote all of your resources toward running and growing your business and allowing you to cut out the hassle of employee-related administrative tasks that do not add anything to your bottom line.
YOU CAN TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE ALL-INCLUSIVE SERVICES THAT WBS OFFERS, SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- A full team of All Lines Claims Adjusters dedicated to managing your workers’ compensation claims. Access to our Claims Reporting Hotline which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays.
- Licensed Nurse Case Managers that exclusively work for your injured employees to ensure they are receiving proper medical care so they can return to work in a safe and timely manner.
- A team of Client Service Specialists that have over 100 years' combined experience in the construction industry. Our loss prevention team offers you an array of services tailored for your business such as work site risk assessments, accident investigation, industry compliance recommendations, and much more.
- Certified Health Care Reform Specialists that are not only experts in the Affordable Care Act but can also offer you comprehensive and affordable health benefits through Aetna and other well-known benefit providers.
- Payroll Professionals that not only process your payroll, including job costing, departmental and certified but also administer garnishments and year-end W-2’s. You also gain full access to our secure 24/7 online payroll system that provides you with payroll reports, invoices, and other payroll data by the click of a mouse.
- Unemployment Consultants that manage and assist your Florida unemployment claims and process all employment verifications.
- Tax Experts that file and pay all unemployment related taxes and quarterly tax reports as well as filing and paying consolidated Federal Tax Reports (940, 941).